Girls Scouts Robotics Badge Workshop
Girl Scouts San Diego Robotics Badge Programs (open registration)
Each of our workshops is designed to cover all the objectives described in the Girls Scouts booklets for Daisy, Brownie and Junior scouts in a fun and educational hands-on experience. Participants will learn while building real robots (not pretending to do that with cardboard boxes o little Lego kits).
Our programs meet the GSUSA curriculum and all 3-badges are explained and earned in a single session (2.5 hrs)
Daisy Badge: 1. What Robots Do, 2. How Robots Move, 3. Designing a Robot.
Brownie/Junior Badge: 1. Programming Robots, 2. Designing Robots, 3. Showcasing Robots.
Robotics Badge Programs for Individual TroopsRobothink instructors can bring the workshops to your location upon schedule availability (contact directly firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Robotics badge workshops for individual troops are normally on Friday afternoons or Saturday mornings at the regular troop meetings location (Approx. 2.5 hrs.)
· Flat rate is $150 up to 16-girls.
· Our program meets GSUSA curriculum for each group (Daisy, Brownie or Junior)
· We provide a RoboThink Certificate and the Troop provides the 3-badges.
· Sometimes the troop decides to bring food and organizes a "graduation party"
RoboThink is a step-by-step international
learning program. All levels accepted. New projects on each cycle.
Our mission is to provide quality STEM education in Robotics and Coding to motivate children to pursue a future in science and technology (especially girls, children from low-income families, and minorities).